- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
May 25th, 2012 at 12:18 pm
There’s my boy! Haha 🙂
May 26th, 2012 at 4:19 pm
Every time I draw him I think of you now haha!!
May 27th, 2012 at 11:38 pm
I have a feeling this big-hearted little boy will easily find it in him to love his rather unusual adopted elf sister… ;)(http://thisislemonade.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/ziggyshortcrust-an-elf-child-is-born/)
May 26th, 2012 at 4:44 pm
hey – i want to put the sunshine award thing on my blog, but how do you get that logo in your post? i see it’s got the instructions in a little pop-up when you rollover, so i can’t just snag the jpeg. how did you do it? thanks!
May 27th, 2012 at 11:23 pm
Hi Matt, sorry! I believe you should still be able to right-click and select either “save image as…” or “copy image url” and then upload or input the image url as usual when writing your post.
It’s not my image – I’m not sure anyone knows the award’s provenance. It’s been posted all over the place and I don’t believe there are any copyright issues (I tried to search on Google it to find the background) but yep, if you have no luck getting it from my blog, you should be able to grab it from somewhere on Google….does that help? Let me know if you have any further problems. Hope that gets you the image somehow!
May 28th, 2012 at 3:16 pm
Thank you! I will try that 🙂
May 5th, 2013 at 7:57 pm
[…] Yo Quiero […]